Education: Ph.D. University of Nevada
Research Fields: 1. vascular biology 2. cardiovascular diseases 3. mechanical signaling 4. oxidative stress/NO
TEL: 886-3-856-5301 ext.2016
- Chung-Yu Hsieh, Huai-Yu Hsiao, Wan-Yi Wu, Ching-Ann Liu, Yu-Chih Tsai, Yuen-Jen Chao, Wang D. L. and Hsyue-Jen Hsieh. Regulation of shear-induced nuclear translocation of the Nrf2 transcription factor in endothelial cells J. Biomedical Sciences 16:22 (2009)
- Chen S-C, Wu S-E, Wang D. L.,Chen Shih-chung The Inhibition in Tumor Necrosis Factor-a-induced Attenuation in Endothelial Thrombomodulin Expression by Carvedilol Is Mediated by Nuclear Factor-kB and Reactive Oxygen Species J. of Thromb. and Thrombolys. (in press). 2009
- Huang B., Chen S-C and Wang DL. Shear Flow Increases Proteins’ S-nitrosylation in Endothelial Cells. Cardiovascular Res.83:536-546, (2009).
- Huang B, Liao C-L, and Wang DL“S-nitrosoproteome in Endothelial Cells Revealed by a Modified Biotin Switch Approach Coupled with Western Blot based Two-dimensional Gel Electrophoresis” J. Proteome Res. 8(10):4835-4843, 2009
- Chen S-C, Wu S-E, Wang D. L. The Inhibition in Tumor Necrosis Factor-a-induced Attenuation in Endothelial Thrombomodulin Expression by Carvedilol Is Mediated by Nuclear Factor-kB and Reactive Oxygen Species J. of Thromb. and Thrombolys. 29:52-59 (2010)
- Steward R.L. Jr., Chen C-M, Wang DL and LeDuc P. R. “Probing Cell Structure Responses through a Shear and Stretching Mechanical Stimulation Technique” Cell Biochemistry and Biophysics 56:115-124 (2010)
- Chen S-C, Lin Y-L, Lin S-J, Wang DL. and Cheng J-J “Salvianolic acid B suppresses IFN-γ-Induced JAK/STAT1 activation in Endothelial Cells” Throbmosis Res. (in press) (2011).
- Huang B, Li F-A, Wu C-H, Wang D.L. “The role of nitric oxide on rosuvastatin-mediated S-nitrosylation and translational proteome in endothelial cells” Proteome Science 10:43-47, 2012.
- Chen Z. Wang W-C, Sun W, Wang Y-T, Lai T-C, Fang T, Cui X, Padmanabhan C, Sun R, Chen S-C, Wang D.L. Jin H, Huang H-D, Hsiao M, Shyy JY-J, “Angioogenesis enhancement by miRNA targeting of Ago1: A hypoxia-induced transcriptional de-supression mechanism” J. Clin. Invest. 123(3):1057-1067, 2013.
- Huang B, Wu CH, Li FA, Liang SS, Shieh YH, Wang DL. “Rosuvastatin-regulated post-translational phosproteome in human umbilical vein endothelial cells. Kaoshiung J. Medical Sciences. 29(7 ):1-6, 2013.
- Tseng A H-H, S-S Shieh, Wang D.L. “SIRT3 deacetylates FOXO3 to promote mitochondrial homeostasis” Free Radical Biology and Medicine 63:222-234,( 2013).
- Tseng A H-H, Shieh S-S, Wang D.L. “SIRT3 cross-talks with FOXO3 acetylation-phosphorylation-ubiquitination to mediate hypoxic adaptation” Antioxidant Redox. Signaling (submitted), 2013.
- Hsieh H-J, Liu C-A, Wang D.L., “Shear-induced endothelial mechanotransduction: role of ROS and NO” (review article). J. Biomedical Sciences (2013). (under minor revision).
- A.H-H Tseng, L-H Wu, S-S Shieh, D. L. Wang*. SIRT3 interactions with FOXO3 acetylation, phosphorylation and ubiquitinylation mediate endothelial cell response to hypoxia. Biochemical Journal,464:157-168. 2014.
- Hsieh H-J, Liu C-A, Huang B, Tseng AHH, Wang D.L.*. Shear-induced endothelial mechanotransduction: the interplay between reactive oxygen species (ROS) and nitric oxide (NO) and the pathophysiological implications” (highly access). Journal of Biomedical Science,21:3-27. 2014.